Car Sound/MagnaFlow's extensive manufacturing center covers 125,000 square feet with an additional 25,000 square feet of raw material storage. All operations required for the manufacture of MagnaFlow mufflers, systems, tips and converters, as well as warehousing and shipping, are conducted from this location.
The Car Sound/MagnaFlow headquarters is a 50,000 square foot office and special projects manufacturing facility. It is home to Management, Sales, Marketing and the latest computer technology that links the various MagnaFlow production centers.
The 30,000 square foot Research and Development center is home to the CAD Engineering Department, The Prototype Department and Fixturing Departments, two in-ground dynometers, flow-bench testing and sound testing.
MagnaFlow's new 250,000 square foot distribution center is under construction and should be completed by early 2004.
1. What does MagnaFlow's President Jerry Paolone have to say about his company?
2. Information on MagnaFlow's spokesman Mario Andretti.
3. Information on MagnaFlow's newest spokesman Ivan Stewart.
4. What does pipe diameter have to do with performance?
5. Information on Car Sound Catalytic Converters.
6. How to select the proper Universal Catalytic Converter?
7. How Catalytic Converters work?