1. Why should I buy Magnaflow products from JMFMufflers.com (formerly JustMagnaFlow.com)?
The site JMFMufflers.com (formerly JustMagnaFlow.com) is part of Full Line Exhaust, an exhaust distributor covering the southeastern United States. Full Line Exhaust has been in business since 1988. We offer good products, at fair, competitive prices from a company you can depend on.
2. Can I expect an increase in horsepower and fuel mileage, if I replace my stock muffler with one by Magnaflow?
In most cases yes, but there is no guarantee that it will.
3. If I buy a Magnaflow product will I need to have someone install it or can I do it myself?
Basically, yes, unless you have the tools and knowledge to do the job. Some jobs such as putting on a Magnaflow kit, or Magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter are relatively simple. However the more universal the part, the harder it is to do it yourself.
4. I cannot find the part I am looking for on your site JMFMufflers.com (formerly JustMagnaFlow.com)?
Give us a call at 1-800-482-7259 and we will be glad to assist you.
5.Can I order by phone?
Yes, orders for any part we carry may be placed by calling us at 1-800-482-7259.
6. From where and when will my order be shipped?
Most orders are processed the next normal business day by UPS ground, unless otherwise specified and normally shipped from 1 of our 6 warehouse locations. On occasion when we are out of a part we will drop ship from the manufacturer.
7. Will taking the catalytic converter off my car help the performance?
In most cases taking the catalytic converter off your car will do more harm than good, due to map sensors, oxygen sensors and computers on today's car. In addition, there is a serious fine for anyone who removes catalytic converters.
8. Can I use a universal catalytic converter in place of a direct fit converter?
Yes, with certain stipulations. We suggest in those cases, especially where the car requires an OBDII catalytic converter that you contact an experienced installer. Placement of the universal catalytic converter can be very critical.
9. Can I replace a good working catalytic converter?
Legally no, a catalytic converter is only to be replaced when defective.